Legend Awards Competition Rules:
Images will be awarded based on the following criteria: strong composition, emotional impact, creative storytelling and personality.
We want the viewer to feel like they know the couple when they view the image. We want to feel the emotion and clearly identify the amazing story of your couple. All eloping couples are accepted: LGBTQIA and polyamorous unities, people of every size, religion, ethnicity, ability or disability, and those who don’t conform to tradition or expectations are celebrated here. All elopements with 15 or fewer people qualify. No, you don’t need a fancy, extreme or outdoorsy landscape to win a Legend award.
- Every photographer must register with a simple account in order to submit photos. This is how we track who submitted which images.
The account is free.
Awards rounds will happen quarterly, with submission deadlines of: March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31
Each photographer may submit up to 5 images for $30 – Except the first round is free!
- Images must be taken by you, the account holder. Images from associates, second shooters, studio partners or marriage partners may be submitted only by those photographers
- Images must be from an elopement day or days. In other words, you must have photographed the couple’s ceremony of 15 people or less, but the image submitted does not have to be from the ceremony
- No images from workshops, shootouts, styled shoots, or content days
- Images must be from a paid client elopement and not the photographer’s family members
- No engagement sessions, maternity sessions, family sessions, or portrait sessions
- Images may not be taken in illegal, closed, or off limits places
- Compositing elements from other photographs, such as sun flare, rainbows, clouds, or unicorns
- Ai generative fill
- Skin smoothing or liquifying that alters the authenticity of the person
- Logos or borders
- Cropping, any image size ratio is permitted
- Masking and brushes, including ai sky and subject masking
- Double exposures
- Panoramas and brenizer images
2024 Quarter One Submission Form
If you can’t see the below form, you must be logged in to submit photos!